Assistant Bakery Manager must have a minimum total of 5 years experience as a Food Manager in Hospitality, preferable with Bakery or Restaurant experience.
Knowledge of Baked goods is mandatory.
Assist daily management, cut expenses, create routines manage inventory production and personnel.
1. Coordinate Costumer Service Staff, Cleaning and Driving Crew making sure all employees are following proper procedures.
2. Train new employees
3. Maintain company policy's
4. Update product Tags when needed
5. Make sure that front display is in perfect order at 8 am when Bakery is open
6. Ship products
7. Take orders and organize tours
8. Open and close Bakery
9. Establish and maintain cleaning routines
10. Establish and maintain costumer service routines and methods for display products and cleanliness
11. Order Products from Vendors for front display when requested
12. Coordinate with Assistant Manager, orders and production list.
13. Make signs and coordinate with Chefs Orders, making sure pictures and items are displayed ahead for preordering
14. Answer and take phone messages from the system.
15. Create new business by calling old clients and tours
16. Create and Maintain inventory of Shed, Freezer, Walk in Cooler and Cold Room
17. Assist owner on daily management
18. Order Breads and coordinate with Vendors the Production
19. Coordinate with Owner and proper routines to work at Bakery.
20. Do routine check up on machines and call for service when needed.
21. Run inventory for the next day pastry production and order
22. Run inventory for the next day Bread production for Bakery and prepare orders
23. Send invoices and collect money from vendors when needed.
24. Prepare and ship orders
25. Make sure that clients are taking care on an expedient manner and they are taken care by employees with the best customer service satisfaction.
26. Make sure all employees are wearing clean uniforms.
27. Operate store on a daily basis/ run maintenance
28. Create Purchase orders
29. Maintain deli operations and stock on a daily basis
30. Run Operations
31. Follow food safety regulations, codes, packaging's and cocking procedures.
32. Follow OSHA standard regulations
33. Maintain QA in Bakery
34. Hire, train all employees
35. Maintain and work Bakery software management system
Our bakery produces a diverse superior quality German and European artisan breads and pastries. The Baker works in conjunction with the Bakery Staff, our team of bakers and pastry department.Ideal candidates will have:
We offer a competitive Salary plus medical benefits. Salary is based on experience with a market leading, award-winning and innovative German bakery
Job Type: Full-time Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Please apply in person or via email
We bake fresh organic products every day!
Our Bakery is a Family-owned Authentic German Bakery, and we are very proud to be serving you.
Thanks to you we have been in business since 1995, and hope to continue for many more years to come.
Our products are organic made without preservatives with the best ingredients that we find either overseas in Europe or in the US.